IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

I suggest that you carefully read all my posts on IGS. Like many...

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    I suggest that you carefully read all my posts on IGS.

Like many other original shareholders I lost a lot of money on CCC and KAB both stocks managed by Landau and Brewer. It was my decision to invest. It was my decision to hold instead of exiting.They mismanaged the companies but i could have exited ealier than i did. Yes they kept on painting a rosey picture. But most directors i have come across have and are doing the same. The ASX does not offer any support. Its a high risk environment.

Its very easy for K and M to come along after events and be heros.

I have shared my views why i have invested in IGS. Its about Winter Gardens and not OKAP who will continue to seek fees but will not manage daily affairs. In fact my prediction is that if/once a takeover takes place they may no longer be involved.

Now K and M can offer as much negatives as they wish citing historic events. No disagreement on their facts. But the past does not necessarily dictate the future. Their eyes are closed.

Lets wait and see IGSs next move. Its taken a long time in coming. Those close to the company will not let this new horizen disappear. As long as the sp goes up and i can exit with a profit i will be happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.