IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

The following, if I have made it easy enough to follow is a real...

1. 7,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    The following, if I have made it easy enough to follow is a real problem. I wonder if this was a cut and paste into a document that has gone wrong or did someone forget about the ……….?

From an announcement 11-Aug-2015 – Licences Grant and Planting Commenced

“First Planting Importantly Winter Garden has taken delivery of its first 1,000 kgs of seed and commenced planting of its maiden crop and preparation for control work in greenhouses.”

From the quarterly 29-Jan-2016

“WinterGarden also took delivery of its first 1,000 kgs of seed and commenced planting of its maiden crop for further test purposes and preparation for control work in greenhouses.”

Now the way I read the 11-nov-2015 ann. is that they received the first 1000kg of seed, planted their first crop and started preparation for control work……. [I added started to make it make a bit more sense]

Notice in the Aug-2015 ann. there seems to be a word or 2 missing? The change from “maiden crop” to “and control work” sounds really odd?

Notice how in the quarterly the wording has been changed and “for further test purposes” has been added?

Now the way I read the quarterly is that they received the first 1000kg of seed and planted their first crop that will be used for further testing and preparation for control work…….

If the Aug-2015 ann. was to be understood the way I understood it, IGS should be bragging about the “HARVEST” of the first crop and planting of the second crop in the quarterly.

The IGS sp doubled the next day and I haven’t checked the volume. Just pointing this discrepancy out, it’s probably just a typo. in the Aug-2015 ann.

Hope the above is easy to follow and MACCA wonders why there is so much………..?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.