JTL 0.00% 0.1¢ jayex technology limited

Medicinal Cannabis, Telehealth, $6.8mil revenues .... $8mil cap?!, page-15

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    I believe the $10m market cap makes this a pretty compelling proposition.

If it were not for the one off $300k Medicinal Cannabis license application paid in the last quarter, JHL would have reported positive operational cashflow for the 9 months to the end of September according to my maths and the quarterly 4C (9 months to September was negative $189k).

The medicinal cannabis growing facility which is waiting on a license to start supplying the massively expanding global cannabis market makes it significantly undervalued in comparison to other cannabis plays which seem to be benefiting across the board from the legalizing of recreational and medicinal cannabis in a number of countries globally.

Of equal or more potential is the saas network which reaches 20,000+ GP's (announcement 11/6/2020) and over 50,000,000 patient touches (2019 Annual Report) in the UK. Lyphe, myfiziq, microtech and Lifespot announcements illustrate the potential for new revenue generating products and services to be integrated and made available to those GP's and patients.

One would assume that COVID has accelerated the push for technology that helps patients social distance and if possible use remote or telehealth options to stop the spread of germs, including COVID!

In my opinion, market cap should be many multiples of the current $10m, but DYOR!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.