ZLD 17.9% 33.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Medicine is about to change!, page-3

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Thanks for the input.

You probably need to research this a bit more because doctors, esteemed, writers, spent their life on the topic say that. Being a registered nurse doesn't weight much versus evidences by experts in the field.

In case you need a bit more, this is happening in the states.

"Two of the world's leading autism experts who are also pediatric neurologists at John Hopkins are under oath describing that:
    a. vaccines cause autism in certain susceptible children
    b. they treat the children to reduce the symptoms
    c. the epidemiological studies aren't designed to find the problem
    d. they give an anti-inflammatory at the same time as vaccines to reduce the chance of autism
    Here is part of the deposition from Dr. Kelley:
    LAWYER: Do you agree with the statement that vaccines do not cause autism?
    DR. KELLEY: No.
    LAWYER: Is it generally accepted in the medical community that vaccines do not cause autism?
    DR. KELLEY: It is a common opinion.
    LAWYER: It is generally accepted in the medical field that vaccines do not cause autism?
    DR. KELLEY: I have no basis to judge that. It is most often when physicians are commenting on that they say there is no proven association.
    LAWYER: Do you know the position of the American Academy of Pediatrics about any link between vaccines and autism?
    DR. KELLEY: Yes. They also say there is no proven association.
    LAWYER: Do you agree with the position of the American Academy of Pediatrics?
    DR. KELLEY: I agree with their position as a public health measure. I don’t agree with it scientifically.
    LAWYER: You are actually arguing for a link between vaccines and autism in this case, aren’t you?
    DR. KELLEY: I am.
    LAWYER: And that is contrary to the medical literature, isn’t it?
    DR. KELLEY: It’s not contrary to the medical literature that I read. It is contrary to certain published articles by very authoritative groups who say there is no proven association in large cohort studies.
    LAWYER: Your opinion is contrary to, say, the opinion of the CDC, correct?
    DR. KELLEY: It is contrary to their conclusion. It is not contrary to their data.
    Both neurologists will be testifying in live court this month.
    A summary of the mechanism is below, followed by a link to a complete description at the link:
    "Our clinical experience at Kennedy Krieger Institute over the last 15 years has shown that a deficiency of mitochondrial complex I is a common cause of regressive autism.
    Regression often can be dated to a specific event, most often a simple childhood illness, such as otitis media, streptococcal pharyngitis, or viral syndrome, or, rarely, an immunization, most often the MMR vaccine or the former DPT. The common feature of all identified precipitants is inflammation. Regression occurs either acutely during the illness or within 14 days of immunization with the MMR attenuated virus vaccine."
    PS: You can find the sworn deposition in J. B. Handley’s book “How to end the Autism Epidemic”

MITOMEDICAL.COM

Evaluation and Treatment of Patients with Autism and Mitochondrial Disease - MitoMedical
    Richard I. Kelley, MD, PhD Division of Metabolism, Kennedy Krieger Institute Department of Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions Download as PDF I. Introduction and Background Our clinical experience at Kennedy Krieger Institute over the last 15 years has shown that a deficiency of mitochon...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.