ZLD 0.00% 75.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Medicine is about to change!, page-4

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Although I need to clarify, I won't respectfully address the non substantiated claims above. No point in me destroying every sentence made. Once again, one side has research, the other has dubious causations/explanation and authority arguments, and usually very little time spent actually learning past misunderstanding biology like:

" Vaccinations provide the means of circulating antibodies that recognize and prompt the body to respond should pathogens come in to contact with the body."

There are 3 critical errors in this sentence alone. And that's the sentence supposed to prove the understanding on the vaccination. Again, vaccination and immunization are two very different things.

Vaccination must be the reason scurvy has disappeared and a whole array of other infections diseases without a vaccine disappeared... Anyway, the US has reached the tipping point, the world will follow.

The point is that there is a huge market for actually safe medicine, what will happen to people/ professionals and regular people when they understand the risks and potential damage to their children/parents (and potential reason for problems that are "not explained" )is why this is done very slowly.

Trust me on this, this is a very delicate topic. If you harm loved one, even by ignorance, some people will get very angry. And once the links are proven (or the research is actually reaching the mass, because it's there), this is it.
    Last edited by SorryNotOZ: 07/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.