Chiropractors are quack woo-merchants, there is no peer reviewed...

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Chiropractors are quack woo-merchants, there is no peer reviewed studies it does anything (except one with specific lower back pain where they do what physical therapists do to fix the same thing). Chriopractors believe there is a "vital life force" that flows through the spine and by manipulating the spine you can cure most known diseases - ie the flu etc.. It came about because the snske oil founder of it said he cured a blind man by manipulating his spine lol. Over the years they've taken in a lot of massage and physical therapy stuff so it's not all totally stupid, but you're better off going to someone who doesn't believe in fairies, go to a physio or osteo or whatever that is an actual science with proven effectiveness. I remember going to a chiro as a teenager before I learnt what the foundation of the theory was supposed to be.. Felt great for a few days (most likely from the massage) then just as bad by the time I needed to go to the next appointment the next week or whatever, I stopped going when I realised it wasn't helping in the long term. If you want to feel sick youtube "chiropractic babies" and watch these pseudo science quacks adjust babies spines.. bleurg.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.