QPM 0.00% 3.8¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Medium Term Target: A$1+ billion market cap, page-1238

1. 5,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3945
    Hey Vegas, great to hear from you.

I can only think the goldie is Rox, which did require some patience, but has done well recently, good on you for sticking with it mate, well done. I moved that money over into NML and have done very well from it, and will stick with them for another year or two, because they are very prospective as well.

As for QPM, yeah I did my usual round of (excessive) too much due diligence, and it looks very prospective for at least a 2 to 3 year hold to 2024/25 when production commences, by which time if everything goes well I'm expecting the market cap to be about 3 times what it is now. I don't see how anyone could snivel at 200%+ over 2 to 3 years when you are only getting 1 to 2 percent in a bank.

Terrific management, very solid off-take partners (e.g. LG), minerals that are increasing in demand (according to Glencore today), great ESG credentials (carbon neutral Nickel), an IP patent for technological processing, a good financing base (I like NAIF), and a very solid feasibility study with more to come, etc .... etc .... need I go on.

On a risk-reward basis this is a very prospective small cap stock with a lot of excellent irons in the fire and a management who can bring it all off. I was impressed with what I'd found, but as I've said earlier, I wish I'd found it a year ago, but that's what I always wish.

Thank goodness for capital raisings eh, which pushed it down to the raise price of 16 cents (from 25 cents), but I figured my buy at 17.5 cents will do for an initial price, but if somebody wants to sell me more of them under this figure then tell them to please oblige, I'm ready and watching and wanting to add, like any old pensioner who's just having fun.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.