QPM 0.00% 3.3¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Having initiated this thread, I feel it is only fair to reveal...

1. 3,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4561
    Having initiated this thread, I feel it is only fair to reveal that I've recently made the decision to sell the majority of my QPM holding, which was up 5x on average. In a Kenny Rogers song, 'The Gambler', the American singer-songwriter highlights his encounter with a ‘gambler’ on a ‘train bound to nowhere’. If understood as counsel about life, the general advice of the song isn’t straightforward. However, it does highlight an important truth – that some of life’s most important decisions come down to using accumulated experiences and knowledge to make a judgement call based on probabilities. Analogies with poker aside, Kenny is right. Indeed, “knowing” what to do and when with long-held positions is one of the most challenging and important aspects of successful investing. In the linked note, I expand on my own investment framework for selling and put it into context with ASX:QPM. It was a difficult decision to make, but on the balance of probabilities, I think it was the right decision to make, for me. The right decision for me won't be the right decision for everyone. Wishing all $QPM holders the best going forward. This is a project that would be good for both the economy and the planet, and Dr Grocott is one of the most impressive people I have ever met. Let's see how the story plays out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $12.17K 369.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 358250 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 344413 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.