TTY 0.00% 49.5¢ territory resources limited

medium to long term, page-24

1. 132 Posts.
    Onepot, You are spot on. I don't even think a massive resource upgrade will put this stock anywhere near where it should be. Punters just don't like it. Reasons being, which is very simple.
    Firstly, buying into other bullcrap little companies and then telling the shareholders afterwards.

Secondly, there is no concrete knowledge of any extra IO out there, just these bits of outcropping.

Thirdly, then loaning money to these bullcrap little companies to the detriment of the SP and shareholders.

Fourthly, doing all this drilling over the last 12 months and finding bugger all.

Fifthly, these bullcrap little companies that MK has bought into he has a stake in them. Conflict of interest is rife!

Why didn't he buy into FMG or MGX or AGO? Why the little bullcrap companies he is a part of?

We are just like mushrooms according to MK. Kept in the dark and fed bullcrap!

I wish MK would hurry up and put us out of our misery, one way or the other.

Please don't tell me to be patient anymore, had enough of that rubbish also!

After all that ranting, I'm off to my counsellor for a lengthy session. ( I'm sending the bill to MK)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.