TTY 0.00% 49.5¢ territory resources limited

bluescum, yes, yes, yes, yes and yes. We have to remember its in...

1. 216 Posts.
    bluescum, yes, yes, yes, yes and yes. We have to remember its in HIS interest to drag this out as long as possible, though.

Train sets, do me a favour. Dumb getting dumber. They are very expensive toys and huge distractions.

Exactly how difficult do people think it is to market premium haematite at the moment, difficult, really hard, worth paying a middleman a hefty slice. Do me another favour, I bet I could sell a years production at 120 plus in a week. One phone and internet access, and something from a bank to say I was kosher. I'll do it for 0.001% gross per tonne. Piece of cake. Doubt ye not. If I can fill an 80,000 thousand tonne barley boat, IO will be childs play. Doesn't have to be edible at destinations end for a start.

TTY a MK,NOBLE,DECO pig trough.

You runts wait your turn. And you dare blame the 3 fat little pigs, if theirs none left after they finish guzzling.
    There's no big bad wolf breathing down their necks, either. That would be the absence of banks in this set up. Sometimes a good thing, some times not such a good thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.