MDC 0.00% $6.60 medlab clinical limited

Ann: Medlab Update to Shareholders, page-17

1. 891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    "not much the regulator can (/will) do"

I stayed away from the ASX (and its predecessors) since i lost all my savings from a school holiday drilling job during the Great Nickel /Poseiden Boom in 1971.
    The mining sector of the exchanges back then were just one big insiders rort.

I then moved on to the great heyday of the 1970's marijuana trade. The "hippy" ideals made real.
    Our word was our bond and the whole trade was done on credit, a handshake and your rep.
    As clean and as pure - just as much as the ASX cannabis sector is now a foul stinking unregulated ethical garbage bin.

(sadly, the crims totally took over the trade by the dawn of the 80's, except for a small bunch of hold-out old idealists)

I came back into investing in the legal cannabis sector only about 15 months ago and was as shocked to the core as i was at age 16 that the ASX is chock a block full of outright theives
    - and they are left totally alone by the regulators to do the very worst that they can.
    Except all this is happening in the cannabis sector these days instead of the mining small caps.
    Rortsville.

Thank the Heavens that i had learned from my mistakes of 50 years before and made damm bloody sure that i picked a stock, and a management team, that was totally 100% legit. (ECS)

Unfortunately we cannot put the Mthrr Flcking crooks "up against the wall" and send the ASX regulators to the Siberian galugs - we just have to learn from our experiences.

(lol, my early experience turned me into a marxist for a while, but that was a total conjob too.
    FFS the Communist Party of Australia does't even own a pop gun, let alone be ready to slaughter the whole financial sabateur class /ASX crooks.
    Blowhards! )

I feel the pain you 16 yr olds ( so to speak) are going thru right now - but maybe you will one day be able to look back and have a bit of a laugh.
    Keep yrrr sense of humour, and like me, hold onto that 50 year desperate longing to "put the Mthrr Flockers up against the wall".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.