CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

I have raised the same issue Pukin. If this company wants to be...

1. 671 Posts.
    I have raised the same issue Pukin. If this company wants to be taken seriously, perhaps they should follow the logical path that all others follow. A Jorc compliant resource is significant IMO.

Others here have said it does not matter, but I for one will only keep my small holding until more is done in this regard. I am sure there are significant and prospective players doing the same. The whole PR set-up is second rate IMO also. How can you seriously expect to go forward if the company cannot sell itself to the market. I take my hat off to Len for getting the funding needed to complete the first project on the blackboard for Cougar.

Then there is this UCG conference coming up in July which Len is a speaker in. Why is he listed under Cougar (UK) and not representing his shareholders in the Parent Cougar company at the conference. "(Cougar also owns 50% of Cougar Energy (UK) Limited which is involved in UCG project activities in the UK, Europe and Asia.)" quoted from website, this information could be out-dated. I honestly have not figured out the logic in this one yet. PR certainly does not seem to be a strength of this company.

These are my personal thoughts and have been previously stated. DYOR

Later

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.