OAU 16.7% 0.7¢ ora gold limited

Hi and welcome to being a new holder of THX! Your post made me...

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi and welcome to being a new holder of THX! Your post made me laugh, yes, many threads in HotCopper are complete and utter BS, some in a hilarious way and others in a oh my goodness this is the most stupid thing I've ever seen kind of way.

Despite this, however, your friend is still right - but its up to you to find relevant comments and useful information, and they're never just in one thread or under one company. The thing is, there are very little "educated guesses" for holders in an exploration company. We may attempt to "guess", but really, I expect none of us have a degree (or more than one) in Geology or experience in actually finding economical mineral deposits.

So what you'll find here is pretty much 95% opinion (which can show you holder sentiment, sometimes it can also show you many sides of a debate [like the potential value {or not} of Savannah North's Ni heading into THX ground]), and 5% gossip (pay attention and you'll pick up some useful info and news from people who know people working in the area for example). That doesn't count discussion around Announcements, sometimes those can yield interesting points by people who've been in this game a lot longer than yourself, or by people who either research more or follow more companies doing similar work..

Something you might want to do straight away is actually start following companies that are working in the adjoining areas to THX, so: SFR, TLM for example at Dulgunna. I can't stress enough the usefulness of this.. what happens to nearby explorers can effect THX, we saw this happen when TLM suddenly started putting out trading halts and discovered Monty, THX went straight to 18c on a whim - for no other reason than speculation and excitement about something that was happening on another company's ground. If you weren't following what was happening at Monty, then you would have had no idea what was happening with the THX share price. Another example, stay in the loop with what's happening with Savannah.. Another example, you may wish to research some of the companies working in the Meeka area with similar gold geology and exploration to THX.

The next thing you're going to want to do is get the facts and research them as best you can. It takes ages. You can't rely on HotCopper for facts in order to make "educated guesses" - you'll have to go and download years worth of announcements and try to read the key ones to get an idea of what is happening, and what might provide potential value for your investment. You'll get a sense of what you think is worth paying attention to, you can go back through years of HotCopper threads to find out about what people were saying at that particular time - to give you insight about how things might roll in the future with similar announcements.

Anyway. I could go on and on. Keep an eye on everything, all at once. Hang around. And by all means if you want to post something for debate please do, or also post anything you might think is in the best interests of holders to know, or .. anything at all.

R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $49.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $528.7K 83.64M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 34422622 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 15943250 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.