AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Meerkats Pitchfork, page-14

1. 9,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4219
    Meerkat
    How brave of you to face the music after your last 3 embarasments, your own pitchfork graph went through your aertic valve and then they put you on the slow roaster. Then you couldnt admit your own terrible call lower at 12.5c or the fact that you didnt call the triple top pattern at 18.5c. I dont know what sort of stirrer yuo are pretending to be but you havent answered my questions last time - how are you workin for? Which broker or SI? is it Avexa, HSBC Entrust or Comsec who got burnt last run up? Can you say sorry i got that call wrong? Can you admit your mistakes? Why are you tryin to get AHZ LTHs to sell their AHZ stock? Will you repeat your mistakes if you dont admit them? Do you have any serious wealth, professional education or qualifications?

The last questions i know the answers to.

You call me bizzare yet you are callin the kettle black mate, its known as a recognized mental disorder called projection dislocation - you criticsie others for your own misfortunes or mistakes instead of admitting your own errors which you are thereby destined to repeat Look at yourself in the mirror, how many posters have you on ignore - over 400? You are deluded into believing your own worth in your own lunchbox.

The fact is AHZ has had its detracters for the last 3 years talkin it down as a biotech startup yet it is saving childrens lives, its saving peoples lives, it will save lives around the globe, the old boys arent selling their stock and are laughing at you. Pr Fraser needs our help and support not another tall poppy syndrome projection dislocator like you. The kids with bad hearts need our help not your BS.

A man who puts down Pr Frasers work and undermines these poor kids treatment is bizarre indeed. Yes thats bizarre not me but the man you see in the mirror ...YOU meerkat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.10 $17.70 $58.64K 3.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109 $18.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.10 700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.