AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Totally agree. Once established, and it is moving rapidly...

1. 5,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Totally agree. Once established, and it is moving rapidly towards that milestone, you may be able to predict a growth and return based on company predictions/forecasts. I get the feeling based on these threads that many investors are looking for the pot of gold in the short term whilst others are looking for the pot they misplaced in the 70's.
    This baby will return many fold the expectations of solid investors and disappoint those who didn't seize the opportunity to buy in. However i believe IMO, even at .20 - .30c this is still a great buy. How many shares have you bought that not only will give an excellent return but also preserves life for our most innocent. It is time for all the nay sayers and down rampers with their graphs and so called expert knowledge to move on to the mining and/or O&G sectors where there comments may be more useful. AHZ is not a fly by night prospector who lives of CR's. They have a solid business plan, backed by major investors.
    I am sometimes amused by the comments made on many threads across numerous shares that are negative. other than posturing. Ask any major player if the growth potential would fit their business plan and you would get a resounding YES.
    This is not a small player when it comes to establishing a dream as in O&G. It is a major player in the research and manufacture of a life saving products that will see us into the future.
    I apologise for my ramblings as this is my own opinions. I dont rely on graphs, gut feelings, rampers up or down to make my decisions. I do not rely on potentials and mathematical equations on where it might be. i only rely on what a see as the early beginnings of a substantial player in the medical field.
    I am here for the long term however i do enjoy the banter because there is nothing more interesting on TV.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.10 $17.70 $58.64K 3.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109 $18.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.10 700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.