SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Melbourne here I come………… yet again! I have booked my flights...

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    Melbourne here I come………… yet again!

I have booked my flights and overnight accommodation. Hope to see a lot of you there in Melb next Wed 31st at “River’s Edge Events Melbourne”

I have had word from Eva Friman (Meir’s PA) that the presentation will begin at 6pm. You will need to register online once the event is publicly promoted. I dare say a link will be provided and posted here shortly.

I can assure you that there is nothing more defining (and reassuring) than hearing what is going on within SAS from those who are actively involved in the day to day running of the business.

You won’t get any ‘inside information’ but you will get a VERY clear picture of where the company is now and where it is headed in the future.

There is a LOT of things happening behind the scenes that they may allude to during the presentation – often, facial expressions and ‘body language’ can tell all!

Even if you have a minor investment in this company, the presentation will be most informative and well worth the effort in attending. This will be my 4th visit from Adelaide to meet the Directors.

I must say, my time and money spent to gain further knowledge in the company through these visits, is extremely well spent. "Do yourself a favour" - get to this presentation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.