WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Thank you for sharing this Pinnacle, it confirms some of my...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Thank you for sharing this Pinnacle, it confirms some of my assumptions RE:

-This deal being in the works a long time ago (didn't think it would be before the last AGM though)
    -Planned synergies between OBJ/NS with selling patches
    -Palermo fee not shafting OBJ in the way we thought it was, instead he's only shafting us 50% as bad
    -The plan to move OBJ products (you mentioned BodyGuard products but I assume this could/would easily be extended to include Peros devices via Reduit as well. Why have only online sales when you can easily have online AND direct exposure via 5000+ physical stores at least in ANZ alone (for now?).
    -The connection with USA networks is the big one that I've suspected was the direction the logistical network was heading. Why only push products via ANZ retail chains when you can get exposure to other countries/regions too

I wasn't aware of the plan to manufacture sports tapes/patches via these sport franchises but I was thinking even bigger then that.. if these sports stars promote KneeGuard itself then it would be a massive endorsement.

Imagine James Tedesco or Cooper Cronk or the All Blacks captain in an advertisement talking about the benefits of KneeGuard.
    Doesn't even have to be a current star, a retired star with ongoing knee problems talking about it is also very powerful.

It sounds like the plan / scope of the BodyGuard division is broader than I originally thought.

I had thought that it was simply going to cover BodyGuard and the associated range of similar products - starting with KneeGuard and eventually spanning towards things like AnkleGuard, ElbowGuard, WristGuard etc., if they have expanded the vision to include sports patches / strapping tapes then the sky is the limit in that direction of sports / recovery / injury preventive measures both reactive and proactive.

I suppose it should have been obvious when they restructured BodyGuard to also include BodyCare but for whatever reason it didn't click in my head the direction they were going.

It almost sounds like a baby 3M company trying to crawl out of the womb.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.