WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Meet & Greet, page-53

1. 233 Posts.
    The question of the day goes to Mark at 1 hour 31min. I sent this to Matt today in support. Suggest other holders do the same to adequately ensure that the issue will not be taken lightly. Copy of my email, follows, for what it is worth.

Dear Matt,

I would appreciate you passing this on to the Board of our company and the Company Secretary, thank you.

Dear Chairman and Directors of OBJ Limited,

I am a long term shareholder of OBJ with a portfolio of X,XXX,XXX shares in our company.

I want to thank you all for a well presented and open AGM today. As I reside in Melbourne, I could not get to the AGM in person, so I was also appreciative of the live feed provided.

After listening to the AGM and the team now directing OBJ I am a believer in the vision and way forward. Thank you for the great deal of energy and effort you have all put into designing, building and articulating this vision. However, I draw attention to Mark’s question at the AGM (at the 1 hr 31 mins mark) which was responded to by John, on the subject of existing shareholder options.

I also would like to formally lodge a request that the board consider giving the shareholders a quantity of exercisable options for each consolidated share held. Like Mark so articulately stated at the AGM, we have loyally funded OBJ to date and backed the organisation to where it is today. The extent of the dilution/consolidation of the existing share holdings is not commensurate of the asset/s being gained by OBJ. Simply put, an exercisable quantity of options makes this acquisition far more commensurate for existing holders of OBJ Limited…who have backed the company over the last decade or so.

I would appreciate the Board’s response to the ‘option' question before the closing of the voting date on the material acquisition plan.

Kind regards,

David XXXXXX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.