WWI 0.00% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

Meet our General Manager and a bit of a look into what our 1st stage is looking, page-27

1. 13,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Remember this post of yours? Post #: 54824489 This was around 2 months ago.

An extract:
    "WWI is a small player trying to get all the ducks to line up to make this play come off, they're a small team of dedicated staff who have almost pulled off the impossible given their size and available capital and resources. WWI always had a high risk profile given the location, the fact it's a gold mine, the fact it's a brownfield mine site, the proximity to residential and commercial and the SA approvals process.

Despite all those obstacles they have de-risked the project incredibly well to date. The DFS will be the next step in that risk mitigation and will open the door to a range of finance options. As a small developer trying to become a tier 2 miner these things just take to be done and done right with the proper due diligence.

I have been disappointed with the leaking of information out of late, but I am sure they are all aware now how sensitive all their retail investors are particularly at the moment to any information not being released in a timely and fair manner.

The fundamentals are all but locked down in terms of Phase 1 at Witwatersrand with the potential for phases 2,3 and 4 in the future. They've done a remarkable job to get us thus far, and we are so very close to understanding what operation and true profitability will look like in just a month or so.

I understand the frustration for some of you that have seen your investment go into the red, we all understand that feeling. Despite that sentiment this stock remains with a great upside built on sound technicals that are being achieved, if somewhat slower than we all wish, methodically and with great purpose.

This small blip on the radar will be a distant memory when the DFS and other data is released over the next 8-10 weeks.
    Have a wonderful day to all, especially those stuck in lockdown. I also know that doesn't help your current sentiment."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $881 65.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 5883765 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 78982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.39pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.