CHM 12.5% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

@stockrock the Meet the CEO event was great. Quite an intimate...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    @stockrock the Meet the CEO event was great. Quite an intimate affair. I'd say excluding representatives of CHM there were maybe half a dozen (potential) investors there. Paul Hopper and Leslie Chong (IMU CEO) were both there too. Was really great to chat to Leslie and hear of her excitement for CHM. Interestingly it was a decision from her to join the CHM board. I thought it might have been an in-house "help the younger sister" sort of requirement to help provide substance to the IPO but great to hear she felt aligned to what CHM were doing and wanted to join (and buy shares on market). Jennifer came across really well in her presentation. Spoke more about her background and her WHY for joining Chimeric in the first place. She comes across extremely humble, which is great to see, and genuinely passionate and determined about bringing CHM onto the same level playing field as the biotechs in this space over in the US.

She mentioned the new supply chain with Be the Match in her presentation and how it would work moving forward. For the life of me I can't remember exactly what she said. I know that was one of your questions, around the difference in roles between them and Oncobay. Maybe @manlymanly remembers that part of her talk more?

Left me with a lot of confidence in the team and their focus for the next stage of the company. I think in Jen we have a great leader who has a genuine desire, and ability, to see this materialise into the company she thinks it can be. It's a long hold for me.
    Last edited by DruStar: 09/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $15.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $22.38K 1.331M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19425 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 249425 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.