KFM 0.00% 6.5¢ kingfisher mining ltd

@TomDiI have registered for this event, it will be a great...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    @TomDi
    I have registered for this event, it will be a great insight into REE's and the opportunity presenting itself in the Gascoyne.

It will also be interesting to hear from our peers in the region - it's a shame we won't be presenting given our land holding in the area and the opportunity at hand. It's in WA too, so right on our door step.
    Perhaps we may attend for the free brekky and to mingle with the crowd.

On a separate note I listened to the podcast at the end of this post the other day and thought I would share, in case anyone is interested in what is happening in the region and REE's in general. It's well worth the 20 odd minutes.
    Disclosure - this is not KFM obviously however we do get a very brief mention towards the end. It is very relevant given the region and what we are striving for.
    I must say the MD Dean Tuck is a super impressive guy.
    He presents the DRE story anywhere and everywhere, talks with passion about the project, well spoken and not rehearsed and is always promoting others in the region when he can.
    He knows his stuff technically too - that is clearly evident.

From a marketing and investor relations perspective Dean gets it. Even though he has multiple rigs running in the field and so much happening across his various projects, he always takes the opportunity to passionately promote DRE. This podcast being one of many mediums he uses.

You can reach a very large audience very easily these days without a large amount of time needed if you are smart about it.

KFM clearly need help in this area from someone. I am not sure talking about and high lighting the cash at bank and drilling delays on a Proactive Investor Video is really going to hit the mark with retails investors that listen to these updates unfortunately.

ASX Market Goss Episode 7 - Dreadnought Resources https://rss.com/podcasts/asxmarketgoss/892599/ via @RSS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.491M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 302 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 16000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.