TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

meet your new major share holders, page-51

1. 4,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Sorry Merlin for late reply but Personally! ...... I do not see much hope in a resurrection ..... and a TO offer may be a possibility but a very slim one as there is/maybe bugger'all to make an offer on

Why? ....... because TON now finds itself in a catch 22 TON of sorts ...

As I see it ... even the rights to the tenements and exploration licences are now questionable,
    Do TON still have or will they have rights them ?

When it comes to sovereign resources, every government on the planet has the own set requirements companies must meet to keep their entitlements to those rights ....be they mining, exploration or even tenancy rights, and as for Mozambique you can bet they have or will come up with more draconian laws than those of say, affluent societies

In Most countries .... Being a viable entity is one of those requirements a company must meet,..... I assume Moz would have similar

So The actual calling for VA brings that viability into question and the Moz government will now (may have already) make/made THEIR OWN! assessment as to that. and may be in the process of stripping TON of those rights ... we just don't know as yet ...

sorry .... but I can't paint a clear upbeat picture but none of us will really have a clue until the administrators release their first findings/assessments
    and remember ...... its just my personal opinion based on previous experiences ... nothing more.

I will say ..................... It aint over till the fat lady sings ...... its just scaring the sheet out of me the way she's intently warming up her tonsils

Cheers .... 3'o'3 so catch ya tomorrow ... GLTAH ....... J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $4.171K 379.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 855920 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1663091 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.