TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Correct @ckchristian It did feel odd to a certain extent seeing...

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1750
    Correct @ckchristian

It did feel odd to a certain extent seeing a lot of chest thumping among non holders taunting us over the last few months about how TON has gone down and how they were so right all along.

To be fair though, 99% of the downers were quite good yesterday and most did not come to kick TONners when we were down and at our lowest point; so full credit and thanks to them.

As I mentioned few times back in recent months, they got it right about TON but the reasoning was totally wrong. This was never about graphite but always about cash management. Obviously, the cash management has been terrible if we are once again having cash issues just months after one of the most crazy CRs you can ever come across.

It is bizarre for me but just 2 days back, I passed a comment on our neighbour’s forum praising them telling them that IMO their success was mainly due to management, cash and insto support, and how the 200 million raising really separates them from others. Little did I know that TON’s funeral was being planned as I typed and obviously due to cash issues. Little did I know that management was going to take us to admin days after coming out with a strategic update saying how things are great.

What does frustrate me personally is raising the issue of cash again and again and again and then not following my own bearish instincts.

I'm still hoping for the best with TON now but really expecting the worst. Don't want to get my hopes up now and seeing if from the worst possible angle for now; so that I appreciate whatever eventually comes later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $18.75K 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 963342 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 942417 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.