WME 11.5% 14.5¢ west australian metals ltd

Cheers.A numbers game I guess. Board can only be limited to 5 at...

1. 1,011 Posts.
    Cheers.

A numbers game I guess. Board can only be limited to 5 at this stage and someone would need to vacate or, be voted off.

My view is that with the qualifications being offered and, all domiciled in Perth rather than Sydney, there would be little sense in (personally) trying to block one of the new members offered and allow them to work with Mr Johnston and, Leon.

I believe Mr Johnston may spend most time overseas but, as Chairman his role is not as significant on the day to day basis as other members, with no disrespect to his position of course. If that is the case, there seems little benefit, if any, to have a Chairman overseas, one director in Sydney and, Leon between Africa and Perth. The more I think about that, the more dis-jointed (sic?) it appears and, may well be why the market is not responding well with the true value.

I can only imagine therefore that the new members offered, are in concert with each other for the development of the future program.

I am sure there will be more to chew over in the next month but for me, other than the name change, which I am still unable to justify at this stage, I will be voting for the changes.

Have a pleasant day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WME (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.