WME 11.5% 14.5¢ west australian metals ltd

OutriggerYour conclusions are incorrect. I am not a trader and...

1. 129 Posts.
    Outrigger

Your conclusions are incorrect. I am not a trader and hold stocks I believe in for the long term. My posts on these stocks had a disclaimer of hold. You were incorrect in your assumptions of when I bought. But that is irrelevant.

I have done research on the proposed board members and have concerns with them taking a majority on the board.

Hence my questions on the motives

Extract from a Four Corners - bit of background on Gary Stokes.

FAustralian Broadcasting Corporation

FOUR CORNERS
    Investigative TV journalism at its best.

Home | Archive | Opinion | Forums | Web Specials | About Us | Subscribe
    TRANSCRIPT
    Program Transcript
    Read the program transcript from Liz Jackson's report "The Dark Arts".

Reporter: Liz Jackson

Date: 30/04/2007

LIZ JACKSON: Back in early May 2006, a senior public servant had lunch at Fraser's Restaurant in Kings Park, Perth, with the disgraced former Premier, Brian Burke, and his business partner, Julian Grill. Who would have thought that someone might be watching and filming? Almost a year later, the public servant was called before Western Australia's Corruption and Crime Commission. Gary Stokes told the CCC he couldn't recall the lunch. The Commission's lawyer invited him to look at surveillance video number T1190. It showed Gary Stokes, Brian Burke, and Julian Grill lunching together at Fraser's. Stokes was the Deputy Director of the Department of Industry and Resources. The Corruption Commission accused him of leaking confidential material that would benefit one of the lobbyist's clients. Julian Grill's gratitude was captured in intercept number T0209.

GRILL: Oh, brilliant, brilliant. Brilliant, Gary, brilliant.

STOKES: (laughs) There was a lot of opposition, there'll be some pissed off people but you know, sometimes you gotta lose to win.

GRILL: Yeah, brilliant, brilliant, so thank you very much.

LIZ JACKSON: Gary Stokes denies any impropriety, but has joined a disturbingly long list of senior public servants and politicians accused by the Corruption Commission of extensive and improper dealings with Brian Burke and Julian Grill.

GARY STOKES: I've today tended my resignation as the Minister to the Premier, Alan Carpenter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WME (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.