BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Great post mining guru. Re funding I hope that we will get a...

1. 1,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Great post mining guru.

Re funding I hope that we will get a renounceable rights issue similar to what origin has done recently. That would give some benefit to the true believers.

Interesting also are the comments re wnh. The board would be very carefully monitoring the registry and alert to anything underhanded IMO. I think the fact that the share price has disconnect from wni which is now trading at a discount to the Brockman price. If they were purchasing brm shares for the takeover, you would expect the price to be closer to the mark - if nothing else try to persuade a few to sell into the offer. When the difference in price is so stark as now, only the utterly stupid would sell into it

Good to see them wanting to go straight through to a binding agreement as well. No need to mess around with a non binding one given that fmg is on record as saying they are working on a deal with brm.

Also fmg is gathering pace at Solomon illustrating the extreme can do nature of twiggy and his team.

Good luck all. Look forward to a beer with you all in Perth after this years agm. It should be a pivotal year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.