BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Moz, MG, WL1, Schuey & the rest of you guys.Thank you gents for...

1. 53 Posts.
    Moz, MG, WL1, Schuey & the rest of you guys.
    Thank you gents for some interesting Sunday arvo reading. After all the talk of the last week or so, about the rail agreement, it has been more than a litle frustrating waiting for "the news". I start to get a little jittery (particularly when someone mentions how close to 50+% that WN may be getting), but the posts over the weekend tend to become a little more relaxed and thought-provoking, to a point where I feel a little more at ease.
    I bought in @ $0.50 and then doubled that parcel @ around $1 so all this is all upside for me, so I can't complain. . . but the rail announcement and a binding agreement would certainly add some well deserved "icing on the cake". Really looking forward to BRM providing the earthworks, foundations and steel floor frame for my retirement house in the south-west of WA. But I will never sell all my BRMs because I would miss being part of the BRM/Hotcopper team, even if only a bench-player. I love grabbing a frothy-one at the end of the day, sitting down at the monitor and reading what you guys have to say about the daily goings-on in "iron-ore world"
    Keep up the great work.
    Backing WR all the way.
    Cheers
    Woodfella

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.