VPE 0.00% 41.5¢ victoria petroleum nl

Kent,As I have said, I am not happy about this Corporate...

1. tui
    6,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    Kent,
    As I have said, I am not happy about this Corporate Greed.

And accordingly I have emailed JK to express my disappointment and ask for a plausable explanation. I also took the time to mention what President Elect Obama has said about the burgeoning Corporate Greed that has been rampant in the USA ( and elsewhere ) for far too long.

But as for the story of VPE. It is a good one and is about to blossom as evidenced by a host of new experienced and knowledgeable shareholders. You only have to read a little about the International LNG scene and look at the Majors ( e.g. British Gas ) who have invested in Queensland Coal Seam Gas to know what I mean. And if you have a look at the VPE Annual Report you will see what VPE has up its sleeve. You only have to read the first two pages if you haven't got the time.

And by the way way, I hold 3 million VPE. ( 1 million Heads, 2 million options). I also have 2 million of Fast Eddie's ITC but this will take a little more time to blossom.

Am actually thinking of selling up on fast Eddie and putting the dosh into TEX. They are similarly priced and I believe TEX may have more going for it at 3.5 cents. But in the meantime I will wait and see.

I think you will have to admit it has been a pretty big year for VPE but I , like you, do not like this 'snouts in the trough' business at all.

Hopefully I can get a reasonable reply but it is a bit hard to communicate over here in the UK where we are heading for minus 10 degrees in part.

Cheers Tui/Bermuda

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.