VPE 0.00% 41.5¢ victoria petroleum nl

meeting feb 10, page-31

1. 618
    3,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2093
    vpe has so much un-realized potential why is this happening? do you all think we will come out of it strong?

Probably the same reason why a company (ABC) that provides an essential service, with the backup and subsidies from the government, can still go broke. No matter how good the ship is, if the captain is a dud, the ship won't get very far.

Hope to be proven wrong as I still hold a token stake, but I won't be holding my breath for my options to make any money before they expire. JK may well fulfil his promise to bring us to a 200mn company - but not by growing value, but by diluting the holdings so much that VPE could be back to a company with 1bn+ of issued shares. And at the same time, issuing incentive options worth over 1 million dollars to themselves for achieving as much success as I would have if I try to find oil in my backyard.

While other mining/oil companies are bunkering down by cutting costs, these useless lot are busy paying themselves more? It's time small holders make a stance!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.