VPE 0.00% 41.5¢ victoria petroleum nl

meeting feb 10, page-37

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I thought you would be interested in the email I just sent to the fm at sentinet.

"Hello I realise that your policy is to not comment on your funds management directives, however I would like to guage your response to the upcoming meeting of VPE shareholder (of which you are a significant holder).
    John Kopcheff and the members of the board are proposing to give themselves a significant number of options that are almost in the money already. They have stated that this due to their effort and success, however in the 20+ year history of the company I can not find a single year of profit. As far as I can tell there has been little returned to shareholders (by little I mean nothing).

I think that this company has great potential (as do you obviously), however I think this is a case of gross greed and I would hope that you would be voting against the proposal and showing your distain at the suggestion of the issue of these options.

I would be very appreciatve of your perspective in relation to the issue of these options.

Thankyou

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.