ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Meeting feedback?, page-5

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Good morning all.

No real reasons for the delay apart from;

1) Number of beers with Geoff, Twin, Zabros, Seb and DV.

2) Computer actually went flat with a couple of questions to go, as there was plenty to talk about through the session.

2) Family commitments Friday night.

3) Wetting of head (mate's first son) yesterday afternoon.

4) Australia v Canada in gold medal final in the wheelchair basketball this morning. Those athletes are AMAZING!!! So proud to be Australian.

5) Feeling dusty.

6) Tin lids woke up at 5.47am this morning. Aaaaaaaaaargggghhhhhhhh!

In all seriousness though, the meeting with Geoff and the other shareholders went really well. There are exciting times ahead and we are in great shape. It was also especially nice to put some faces to names AND learn the stories behind the HC nicknames that individuals choose.

As an aside, at coffee on Friday morning with Twin and Zabros I bought some more ADO stock at 5.5 and couldn't have been happier with the price paid and the return I believe will be generated over the coming years. The meeting with Geoff COMPLETELY validated this (and all of my previous) ADO purchase from my perspective.

From here, I will touch base with Geoff remotely and ask the last few questions of him. As soon as I hear back, I will post back to the thread.

Have an awesome Sunday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $21.31K 1.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 5730857 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 724070 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.