ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Meeting feedback?, page-84

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    Hey troops. The sp has risen just like a few other specs on a couple of hundred thousand dollars worth. It's a 40odd million market cap. So any rise is extremely unlikely to be anything but a few punters adding. These meetings are no big deal and happen all the time formally and informally - they happen every time any CEO makes a presentation to analysts or anyone. G knows what to say and what not to say. All they achieve is confidence and sometimes overconfidence. I always make sure I eyeball the CEO in a spec when my holding goes above a certain size and G was no different. I have met with him many times since and speak on the phone occasionally. He knows the rules and I certainly do as each time we meet I specify up front that I don't want to know anything I shouldn't and he wouldn't do it anyway. There is nothing wrong with a group of interested shareholders getting together to ask a few questions and he will answer them as clearly as he can but there will be no price sensitive info in his responses or there will be an ASX announcement first. That doesn't mean the price won't go up or down - that might happen just because someone likes the answers but he can't control that. Let's face it - I could make it trade 4c or 8c easily but that wouldn't last or be responsible. There is very little depth at the moment either side so the price is going to move on individuals decisions or sentiment - not the content of an investor briefing. If it ends up giving some comfort then great and maybe it is a sign that a quarterly progress report isn't frequent enough for keen ADO investors but that's about it. I am more interested in that fact that he is so busy. I like that idea. The only information I am interested in is the stuff he couldn't say and we will need to wait for that stuff via the ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.