NMT 1.01% 9.8¢ neometals ltd

I think we're well placed to received the dividends next year. I...

1. 67 Posts.
    I think we're well placed to received the dividends next year. I had the feeling they (referring to the Directors) just didn't want to lock themselves into a payment schedule. But based on their intentions to return value to shareholders, ongoing dividends seem likely once cash flows are secured with routine shipments.

Wrt to Barrambie titanium, they are looking to progress this with another JV partner (similar to the Mt Marion arrangement) to derisk the project. It appears Neo will be able to generate product at half to one third the cost of European and Asian producers, respectively. I think that Natalia (Director) was appointed to drive this process as she has a background in hydrometallurgy.

Also, I forgot to mention, a question was asked about forecasted revenue for 2017. They weren't able to release details however Chris mentioned that he didn't have a problem with the projections/valuations in the previously released Euroz and MacBank reports.

Thinking more about the share buy-back. I haven't before been involved with a company during such a process. I recall a few months ago someone on HC said this may be undertaken in 4 x $1.25M allotments over a 12 month period (total of $5M) (sorry can't recall who). It looks like about $600K would be enough to gobble up the existing sell orders. It was whispered that one of the triggers of the buy-back is that the SP needs to be within a certain range. Guessing the lower the better for best value for money. If, and when this does occur, can we expect a sudden rerate? If so, this is certainly not something I want to miss out on. Does anyone else know how buy-backs are typically rolled out?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $61.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.6¢ $163.6K 1.650M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 228364 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 498309 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.