NMT 1.01% 9.8¢ neometals ltd

Hey Guys and Gals, Feedback from the AGM as follows (I didn't...

1. 67 Posts.
    Hey Guys and Gals,
    Feedback from the AGM as follows (I didn't take notes so going from memory):
    The plant is commissioned and operating.!!!! Trucks commencing load out in 2 days time. Saw some video of the site including the ore stockpiles and most importantly the operating plant running day and night.
    Ship departure date likely to be early Dec.
    Share buy-back still planned. However, they were tight lipped on the commencement date. Some background matters to attend to before being eligible to commence it. I got the feeling this is not too far away.
    They are planning to build the plant in Kal for producing the battery grade Li. At this stage, this will use processing methods currently being used in China to fast track getting the product to market. At current high prices for product, fast-tracking this process provides better returns.
    The Neomet process is progressing with JV partners with hope to utilise it to process a variety of ores at other operational mines/plants. Neo to receive royalties. This sounded positive.
    I asked about Hannans. The response was consistent with what we've seen in previous releases (I was hoping for clues about their current site works).
    Company intention to continue to return $$ to shareholders via way of dividends when able to do so. Nothing mentioned in terms of dates or frequency of div payments.
    Overall the meeting was extremely positive and upbeat. Chris' presentation was great. IMO only a matter of time (a short time) before the SP sees plenty of positive price action. I'll be grabbing a few more in the morning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $61.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.6¢ $163.6K 1.650M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 228364 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 498309 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.