AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

meeting floor at agm, page-120

1. 2,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Hi guys and girls just want to say thanks to everybody whom attended the meeting yesterday especially to the guys that flew in from interstate thats of the hook in my opinion and kalenn and simionhhh your contibutions to these threads are outstanding as always.
    bazzamachowzat343 got to say hello another guy from south of perth few of us there making the trip from mandurah way tibi3076 i didnt get to say hi i think you asked some great questions and possible you may have been the guy whom said hello to simonhhh early before things kicked off will endeavor to catch you next time if that was you. couple of girls there also sure they are on here some where the meeting room was a little crowded this year next year will be a problem so hopefully a change of venue will be required.
    Cant stop people from selling but the transition from explorer to miner is under way and the next team is being assembled on the sidelines as we speak the miners are coming in and quote do what they do best process the ore dig it all out I like the option of going under ground after the open pit is carved out in ten years just shows on its own how good stage one really is easy dig in my opinion and cash flow will let us smash the continued hits we have found also in this lease area auger teams hard at it wish i had some more coin but the statement was made debt funded no dilution so once the banks lend us the money a whole re rating will be under way and we know how the banks like to take a position as well as with their funds operations good luck if your not on when that happens you will be buying at a much higher price than these cheap levels
    TP was noticeably absent this year and being his company I found that makes me ask the question why would the md not be at this important event in the history of avb I dont think he would of ever missed a meeting so it must be for a very good reason something is under way that cant be disclosed or reported and the board did an excellent job deferring a few leading questions so as not to breach market disclosure just saying it as i see it
    I very much want to thank the board for an out standing presentation and some of the hot copper guys on here congratulated them for the work and results delivered so far and pressed them to push on and not stop the flow of results and achievement's
    I should of asked the question how we are going to handle all that gold we are going to be getting, but the whole time to busy listening to the hot copper guys asking the questions going into bat for the guys on here that couldn't attend thanks again
    question?, what is so important that TP is left in brazil some things up and I like it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.