AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

meeting floor at agm, page-72

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    That's an interesting pickup on slide 26 Chezd.

They do not appear to have increased their red area past 606.300 though. There is a mysterious fuzzy-blue oval area drawn in there and the significance of this is not explained. I think it is being highlighted as an area of current strong interest and drilling activity? Wish it was mineralisation though. I suppose directors do not give high-5's to each other at AGM's....uncool... but the big grins when 12-24 area etc are mentioned is a dead giveaway.

The surface projection of a 140m hit is not yet shown along 606.300. Fascinating to see it when they do update.

The comment about Vale resoloution being "within a year" I suspect could have been said as "within the year". They sound the same but they mean two very different things. So I would very firmly expect resolution in the next four weeks. If Vale are as busy as MW said (aren't we all!) then it could be said this issue is a nuisance and they are just as likely to say "here take your $40m and run away and don't bother us..." :)

Your tenements of Curionopolis (ex Lara) just to the east of Serra Verde and Rio Verde... They would complement Antas holdings for sure. This could be what Tony is discussing at present, if it is not about finalising (at last!) the Vale deal. I think simonhhh was possibly going to try and follow this one up and ask about it. No doubt we will discuss that and many other things when he is not jet-lagged!

Capital raisings from shareholders to fund mining capex, and its consequent dilution effect were never on the cards, and I am not sure why some persist with this line. It is debt financing, or financing through a line of credit arrangement backed by a smelter looking for our lovely ore.

Again great work behind the scenes from simonhhh to push for better quality maps and data. Everyone wins from that!

Sincere Thanks to ALL those posters who took the time and trouble to list points from the meeting, for the benefit of others! It certainly helps to clear the fog.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.