AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hey Kalenn...greatly appreciate the sentiment...I finally...

1. 230 Posts.
    Hey Kalenn...greatly appreciate the sentiment...I finally sobered up after a round or two for a pound bobsya etal... for those at the meeting who didn’t recognise me, I was sitting directly opposite Simon Mottrom and I basically transcribed the lot...Several weeks earlier I had some communiqué with both TP and SM regarding including increasing the commercial marketability of AVB by including 3D modelling on Aerial Mag., drill graphics and in-ground ore body status...Guess what? It appears they delivered and some...

Here is a close transcript of what was said possibly one of the best if not the most precipitously excellent presentations I’ve witnessed at AVB...Met Mathew Wood for the first time being IMO very solid, competent, intelligent manager...

So here goes... This presentation is an operations update and where we see the company in the next 6 to 12 months... Roughly 1.1 billion shares at 10 cents...the core business is a pure copper play focussed on Cu...There was the earlier transaction with Xstrata and now our largest shareholder...SM stated definitively AVB is in the business of building mines [that’s plural] and the sole focus...JORC gone from 60k to 661k and increasing with VERY attractive grades...with sulphides being the prime focus...we see right now 2 definite mines in the pipe line AN/PB...so the vision for AVB is transition from preliminary explorer to developer and is being planned now and needs to be done quickly and efficiently...In terms of location we are in Para state east of Amazonia with the AVB office and operations in Parapoubas [pop 200,000] or simply the Kalgoorlie of Brazil but 10 times the size...Nearest port town of Marinbar [pop 300k] on the Toketines River takes you through to Ballain out to the Ocean...Dominant player in the Carajas being Vale with very dominant 12 billion project...SM noted at TN 75% of the Magnitite Deposit outside AVB’s TN lease, but 25% of the deposit contained in AVB’s ML and critically the top of a major ridge structure...meaning to mine TN, Vale will have to buy TN through AVB...but for now Vale is totally distracted by N5T5 etc...AVB has several option for funding regardless...more that in a minute...

Two operating mines Sossego and Salobo ...look at Carajas Map of land holdings...Although AVB is distant second to Vale ...AVB is easily the second largest ML holder in the Carajas with very dominant position...WHY...land of giants...with world class array of every mineralisation except diamond...unique piece of the globe...AVB vision...Stage 1....10,000 tonne conc. plant to Stage 2 plant being 30,000 tonne conc. moving to 50,000 tonne conc. and beyond...Stage 1 will provide funding for everything to commissioning of PB mine and continue drilling to build 1 million tonne of Cu resources...Stage 3 is continue regional geological discovery in rest of ML’s...Back to mining at AN the deepest drill intersection of combined width of 57m at 1.9% Cu...wide open at depth and focus on construction of mine by mid 2013 in full production by early 2014...sulfide part of resource being 9 million tonne at 1.9%...4gm of gold...being exceptional grades for the Carajas [both Salobo and Sossego both sub 1%]...

AVB has slightly smaller but higher grade deposits with wider margins and less risk for start-up and easier to operate...high metallurgical bullet proof recovery 97%...currently looking at second hand equipment...new management to push hard to production...Trial mining license current with all mining and environmental and regulatory approvals being processed for rapid start-up with solid advise from Dept Mines and Energy in place by end of 2013...Time line to mine schedule being worked on right now...construction commenced mid 2013 and production early 2014...Scoping study in presentation means VERY attractive economically viable terms...easy to build, low CAPEX [i.e. second equip] and low OPEX with average grade mine input for first 5 years is over a genuine 3% Cu and 7gms of Au...with NO complexity and NO nasty elements to interfere with metallurgical recovery...

Over 10 years excellent path for AVB to fund much larger PB Stage 2 deposit, all infill drilling to proven reserves and then complete all regional development...at PB brand new bitumen road goes right past deposit with major external infrastructure already in place with new airport being built within 15 minute drive to PB...Xstrata left AVB with several million dollars worth of proprietary data of Aerial Mag, Vtem, geophysical massive data base with SM analysing it ever since... AVB now has full time 3 crews of soil and auger sampling collectors already achieving excellent results...at PB it’s a Geo’s dream to say it gets wider at depth so very rare when it does...meaning PB is special deposit...best SM over 20 years experience has ever analysed...need to join western wide zone with eastern zone and will join BIG TIME at depth...current assays available very soon average grade 3% plus of chalco...big open pit leading to thickening higher grade in eastern zone meaning big economic stopes...

Aerial mag shows definitively where magnetite signature bulls-eye throughout the Carajas...leading to easy interpretive views and ore body signatures about the large array of IP mag anomalies AVB owns including major 12 km anomalies on far western region yet to be fully discovered including Nova Esperanca of 120m intersection at low grade...has the fingerprint, VTEM anomaly aerial mag and geo-chem and right alterations...probably excitingly another PB but with bigger proportions... has a full auger crew in full time to examine potential new targets to drill...SAME deal at 2.5km trend at Sao Jorge and Uneoa...ditto all areas have enormous scope for discovery period...

Will continue drilling through wet season...with 3rd new rig arriving now ...AN will support 5 year LOM plus AS juicing up grades at AN...but importantly PB will add another 10 years mining open down plunge...New appointments to source best quality executive mining and development staff will be announced soon...2 high profile managers to be appointed that have built big mines already...key now to get serious expertise for this important development phase of AVB production focus... funding option via smelter deal in next couple of months...AVB will be a million tonne copper company in production highly likely outcome with JORC numbers indicatively increasing and PB WILL approach 100mt tonne ore in ground open in every direction...SFR head grade is 4% while AVB head grade is 3% being one of the highest grade in Carajas for IOCG globally...

In closing this year’s AGM was the best to date...the management were verbally and visually VERY bullish... confident firm discussion...longest presentation yet delivered by SM...being firm in views...It goes to show if you ask for more info, as I did 3 weeks earlier for all 3D mapping and Aerial mag...they not only listen but delivered...meaning very transparent management style I appreciate...these guys definitely up for the task ahead...I will personally stay long while they keep delivering the goods...the market will eventually catch on this a good deal for shareholders...Insitu inground undeveloped value is at 28 cents and as AVB NPV now based on MW and SM's forward production revised estimates will approach by my calcs at $1...

GLTA and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.