VNX 0.00% 0.0¢ vonex limited

Meeting in July, page-16

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi SF
    In answer to the Convertible Note
    Note holders had security over the company.... and you know what happens to a company if they default.
    They cannot be repossessed, and Yes, Vonex defaulted as simple as that.
    Yes we could of taken the company and all, yes all you shareholders would of ended up with zero, zilch nothing but a 100% tax loss for your selves.

But the note holders were updated and reminded what was happening with the company at it's Note holders meeting. A over whelming vote of holders vote to extend for 6 months due to what we all saw that was definitely going to happen for the company. We have seen the light at the end of the tunnel for VNX

Because of all that is in play for Vonex the notice of meeting is a long winded one with all the usual lawyer rubbish in it which consumes time to approve. Next week we should be able to get it and that means a meeting of share holders sometime around 18th / 20th July for us all. Then a listing follows I believe but not sure within a couple of weeks after our meeting. Something like that sort of timing.

I sincerely wish that all you share holders, especially you SF would get some faith in the company and support it with positive comments. What is the saying "If you haven't got anything positive or good to say about anyone or anything, don't say it". Please practice it and you will feel better within your self.
    Do you really like talking and reading "doom & gloom"?

All I can say I am really, really excited and looking forward to what will unfold for us in the coming times. You will look back on all this one day and say to yourself "what a ride I had with Vonex, but I held on tight and thank God I did $$$$$$ "

On a final note all you share holders should be thankful and extremely grateful that us note holders did not take the company from you. We could of by simply not extending the note & owned a big chunk each.

So how about now showing some respect and appreciation for the hard work being done from the Directors keeping you afloat. Also people like Les and others who behind the scenes help and get no appreciation at all for the un-paid work what they do behind the scenes for the company.
    All for your financial benefit.

Remember the saying
    "If you haven't got anything positive or good to say about anyone or anything, don't say it".

Please no more negative posts guys and gals

Thank you Sales

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.