ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

meeting next month seychelles govt, page-4

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    yeah... theres no way they can raise the 25mill needed for first drill by end of jan2014...

if there is an amendment to timeline again.. then sensational !! but whn then needs to raise cash somewhere along the line from a farmin partner eventually... am somewhat gobsmacked this all happened the way it did... havent seen it elsewhere... maybe the ground really does not interest any of the majors ??!!

they went all out on this farmin partner, but i dont get how it could get to board meeting and fail... 50-60mill worth... that aint much for a major... how could their contacts from the major not know that it would not get approved... strange...

if they get to amend timeline, still think they will hav to drop like 50% of their ground... i wouldnt care much about that... but they need to get cracking with the 3d... if not, then sort out the 2d themselves and ask someone to go halvies on the drill... needing to raise 10 to 12.5 mill by the time the drill gets going... whenever that would be, unless we get a first here where the company gets stripped of everything... haha...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.876K 266.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 105334 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.