CLA 7.14% 1.5¢ celsius resources limited.

Meeting opportunity with CLA Management on 7th Sep in Sydney, page-38

1. 718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 464
    Thanks for the write up. After having met Peter, Sarge and AttiIenore I have to admit I was very impressed. The social license they have established with this MCB project through Anleck is extraordinary. Will be a very interesting couple of months indeed through to the end of 2022. I had no idea how much they have achieved since they took the helm and suspect this has a lot to do with the earlier and more recent changes in management. They have navigated this as well as could be expected given the circumstances.

The pace they have kept this project moving through Covid and the relationships they have established in the local community is a credit to the team. We are lucky to have them aboard. To Sarge and Attilenore in particular, keep up the fantastic work. You have this investors support in realising your dream on this project. A truly wold class asset with some of the best environmental credentials you could hope for due to come online at the potential peak of the copper bull run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $36.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $35.39K 2.359M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3241191 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 5659083 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.