CLA 7.14% 1.5¢ celsius resources limited.

Meeting opportunity with CLA Management on 7th Sep in Sydney, page-4

1. 1,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Hi,
    I would love to attend but could only do so via Zoom as I live in Germany. In any case I'd greatly appreciate if you guys could give us a brief update about the highlights of the meeting once it took place. I bet a lot of fellow shareholders will appreciate that.

Still can't believe that we are trading at this valuation with the kind of copper/gold intersections we have hit at MCB and our already defined JORC resource.

So many copper-gold-porphyry hopefuls out there with a higher market cap and they haven't even hit anything yet.

And here we are with a high grade resource close to surface and with a CAPEX requirement that is a fraction of most porphyry projects. In my opinion the resource is absolutely outstanding and should be recognized/appreciated by the market with a higher valuation than 20 Mio AUD (I won't even mention the Cobalt project as that must have value as well).

I hold shares in another resource company in the Philippines (ASX:X64), which is also significantly undervalued (117 MIO AUD in cash, market cap 130 Mio AUD, producing gold asset with 90koz annual production) and looking for acquisitions in the Asia-Pacific region. CLA comes to mind as a perfect candidate due to its low valuation and its low Capex requirements for MCB.

A scrip merger/takeover would do wonders unlocking the potential of the MCB project and be a win-win for both companies shareholders in my opinion.

Cheers
    Last edited by Sellier: 24/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $36.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $39.64K 2.643M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3303333 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 6995750 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.