SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi (talktome)The list from other share holders is 15 questions,...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (talktome)

The list from other share holders is 15 questions, and is the list Pythagerous posted less three that will be covered by my questions to Don that should give more detail if he answers them.
    My question list is made up of 36 questions, and one and three quarters pages long.
    If you like I could perhaps post them at twelve at a time.

1.Can you please give us a list of the groups who have shown an interest in off-take agreements?
    2.Can you please say how many groups have signed up or are likely to sign up for off-take agreements?
    3.Can you please give SDL's preferred Rail option? Would it be SDL to self fund with the help of the likes of the AfDB,UNDF or like Groups?
    4. Finance,build and run by others with SDL to pay for use of the Rail line with a discounted fee for allowing others to run the Rail line to generate further income from other uses?
    5.Can you say if SDL's preference for the Port projects and mine plant to be financed through a Banking Group and built by SDL,and paid back at a low interest rate over a few years?
    6.Would you prefer off-take partner finance and build the port and mine plant through an agreement for off-take?
    7.Is there any chance of the whole Rail,Port and Mine plant being financed and built with just the Railway being run by them?
    8.Is there any likely hood of Rio Tinto helping with some finance through some form of agreement for use of the infrastructure?
    9. Is there any likely hood of the Chinese at Belinga or VALE if they get the Belinga project back forming an agreement to help fund part of the cost of some or all the Rail,Port Infrastructure to save them building separate infrastructure?It seems unlikely another Rail line will be allowed to be built in the South-East of Cameroon because of the Protected Forest Reserves.
    10.I have read a report that said Sundance Resources was to start mining in 2010.
    Has the Les Mamelles project got infrastructure already in place to allow mining to start?
    11.If the Les Mamelles project has infrastructure to allow mining to start and SDL get the tenement, would SDL look to start mining and stock piling the iron ore in preparation for the Port and Rail to be built and finished?
    12.What would we be likely to build at Les Mamelles a Rail spur or a Slurry pipe line to get the iron ore to Port?

Will post more later as I have some super tax return work to do.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.