DSE 0.00% $2.77 dropsuite limited

Not being able to attend the AGM's and EGM's etc due to...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Not being able to attend the AGM's and EGM's etc due to distance, I rely on reports from the likes of bitzer, tricky, bripoz et al for the nuances of the expectations and optimism expressed by management, especially when talking face to face. To me this is important, as hopefully we get a better idea of managements attitude and sense of belief in the project.

So thankyou bripoz for such an in-depth posting of your conversation with Tim Lagdon and the meeting. I appreciate the effort to convey this on these threads.

Bitzer, thanks for sharing your assessment of managements attitudes on the prospects of Tennant Creek and the transition to producer. Your assessment counts for a lot in my books.

There is a lot of important points raised in these latest threads regarding managements priorities, and I believe there is a certain amount of truth in most of the arguments. Of course the board are looking after their own interests, only natural. As long as they prove that they are also looking after shareholders interests as well, and advancing the project in a way that provides a solid foundation to start production in the least dilutive way.

Perhaps having this dilution of a billion shares for the $10m now will allow us to get to the point where tailings/shallows can be exploited with much less capex and ultimately less debt/dilution down the road.

I had my little dummy spit the other day and vented my frustration, in spite of being consigned to staying invested for the road to production. That was my plan when I realised how good the gold resource is. I will be watching carefully to see if the new board is doing everything they can in the interests of the common shareholders and that our interests align with theirs.

Basically, just prove to us that you are focused on getting gold production happening by early 2011 (or before).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.77
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.74 $2.78 $2.62 $52.50K 19.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.78 708 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.