ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

I dont really give a sh.......t how long this thing happens and...

1. 198 Posts.
    I dont really give a sh.......t how long this thing happens and it's not a question of your or my profits. The question is good management from conception to take-off to continuing production. If ARH want to be big players like BHP or RIO in the NW iron ore production then things must be right.

As said before, there is a lot to happen even before a ship leaves with even an ounce of the stuff.

If you are a shareholder dont worry about when management do it but how they do it. How much do they get it right?

If they get it right then the market will give it the best possible result.

ARH should stay away from too much spin at this stage, it puts off the impending investor. Stick to the facts, be honest and straight laced and wait to the normal cycle of events to occur.

I'm in and will stay in. This has greater potentiality than FMG but is only potentiality not fact. Twiggy has to battle with arkward potential participants to get a railway, ARH dont have to do that but they have to build a railway and a port. Money they might get to do this, but it takes more than money. It's not scary but it all is questionable and potential at this stage.

I'm in it for the ride but then probably dont hold as much as some of you, but if you sell out at too cheap a price watch out!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.