MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hi Ahab, I enjoyed the post however, and I am not being...

1. 60 Posts.
    Hi Ahab, I enjoyed the post however, and I am not being sarcastic, would you like to shoot your mate Jurgen an email? Say thanks for the late announcement, i.e. instead of sending out the pretty TS brochure how about giving us all the headsup that they were behind on Artemis before the SP took off or at least as it was doing so. Then the investors amoung us might have been able to pick up some more at 63 instead of high 70s.

I'm not selling as I believe along with you that this company has huge potential, that deals the size we are talking of - hey it's not LNG and Arrow here but WPL, Exxon etc. take a bit of time. Especially if it is very competitive as he indicated to you, i.e. other party comes back with last minute ditch offer.

Personally I think the Tassie Shoals brochure was put together not for our benefit - why would you bother?- but for the interested parties in the Artemis farm out. Perhaps they are trying to get a party(s) on board who want to run with both. The proximity of Artemis to Gorgon means that the gas could be processed at the Gorgon facility if the Gorgon partners are agreeable to that??

Tassie shoals though provides a huge investment saving on getting the Timor Sea gas processed and shipped. That is very attractive in itself to the big boys. Just remember MEO's board is chockers with former Exxon mobil executives.

In the meantime though I am just peeved, like a lot of people, that I topped up in the 70s when I could have done it today in the 60s. Just means I have to wait for the SP to hit 1.40 before I double that money instead of 1.20 which they will and probably before the year is out. Doubtful? Have a look at LNG, 49c in July to 1.85 a week ago based on processing a bit of CSG for Arrow in a couple of years time. The size of the players with MEO and the quantity of gas is exponentially different.

Maybe that's why Jurgen, apart from being a tad busy I guess right now, wasn't too concerned about the SP being 65c or 80c when he thinks it should be 3.50 in the not too distant future.

To everybody out there today hurting, I empathize with you but you have to make up your minds as to whether you are a short term trader or an investor. If you are a short termer and there is nothing wrong with that, I play that game too, maybe CNP is more your style. To the investors, hey it's only short term money games, don't worry MEO will get there.

And I am not going to say DYOR as one thing we all should have learned from today and yesterday is that no matter how much research you do, unless it is "inside" research you would have never seen today's events coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.