MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

meeting the man behind our meo dream!, page-44

1. 199 Posts.
    Whatever said the ann still raises questions to whether a deal will be signed or not on the farm out.

"While considerable progress has been made to date, these negotiations remain incomplete and are now expected to be concluded during October." as per the ann.

Well that to me is not a competent response on the back of their recent ann's and has still made me uncomfortable with whats going on. MEO is become high risk for me and lost trust in the farm out agreement. If they were running a tight deadline then surely they knew it was tight and a bit of notice to all would have been more appropriate. So what has concerned me is the question of what has materialised at the last moment???? If this farm out falls through this sp is not going to hold. Are we now expecting a statement to say "oh well the agreement has fallen through cos of blah bla blah......". Until the agreement is signed anything can happen, companies are always changing their dynamics and something we all need to be aware of. Please do not say I am downramping as I still have units left and still risking it but dont feel comfortable right now and just here for the short term AND entitled to voice my opinion here in case the newbies get burned. I have stop loss in case of a negative ann.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.