CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

meeting update, page-16

1. 23,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    HD

I don't really know re gt5000

Matt was pretty pleased that AWT had been onsite and had there guys look over the gt3000 and understand enough that they want to in field try it. November is a way off but they were apparently involved in assisting what was required to ensure the gt3000 would be deep drill ready. The fact that Matt said they want to hold our hand through the process indicates to me that they are taking a vested interest in how it goes and baed on positive results then we will really be hitting our straps.Of course it will not only prove up the technology for AWT but for everyone (obviously based on a successful performance).

This to me is the blue sky and I make no reservations about my desire to see us focused on geothermal. Matt actually stated we aren't a 'green' company we are a commercial company so we will apply the rig/s to where we get the best commercial opportunities be they skallow water/mineral wells or the deeper wells. Longer term though the focus will be on the deeper wells (oil/gas/geo).

This is where no doubt the gt5000 wil come into play imo.

I got into this stock after some lengthy discussion with Tretch for which I am extremely grateful. Since then I have undertaken a fair amount of research. I believe that we wil be a very profitable commercial company within 12 months or less which is very nice. However my real investment is more altruistic because I believe Warren has the passion and focus regarding geothermal drilling to make a difference. That difference can actually be revolutionary. The possibilities for clean green affordable energy is endless but one smll example given to me recently was the problem of water supply in so many countries with Oz being one. We are looking at recycling sewage water when we have oceans surrounding us? Desal apparently is a very expensive option mainly due to the cost of energy. A desal plant run of geothermal power? problem solved. This is but the tip of the iceberg for the potential.
    I have met Warren previously and read up a great deal about the man and what his vision is and I can honestly say that he is the reason I have such a large exposure to CKK.

If something commercial comes of the CLRS then that is a bous for mine. The compny however appear very keen on it still.

I like the idea of us being a drilling company with a drilling focus and I think Warren would be the best choice for CEO with his experience and knowledge of the market he plays in. That said perhaps as a consultant he can purely focus on the areas that he is best at and that is obviously developing driil rigs that a) can revolutionize the driling market and b) eneure we stay ahead of the competition.

Warren is a go getter and a make it happen sort of guy imo whilst Matt is more conservative dot i's and x t's sort of guy (and a tight arse lol). No doubt they clash at times but working together I think we have a pretty good chance of success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.