WCN 7.14% 1.5¢ white cliff minerals limited

Hi CAS777, Midnight26 and all, I believe it was another poster...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi CAS777, Midnight26 and all,

I believe it was another poster on these threads that alluded to the possible JORC increase number and I checked with Todd and that is not currently a reliable number. Having said that I am convinced that we will eventually prove that we have a great deal of Gold on the AUCU lease; however, the JORC rulings are quite rigorous and need to be so for good reasons.

Hopefully we can find a suitable way to move this company forward without blowing out the number of shares on issue.

Todd and Mike are in Hong Kong this week making a WCN presentation at The Hong Kong conference; so we may need to wait until next week to see any meaningful announcements; however, it is still possible that we may hear news as early as this week.

http://www.weare121.com/121mininginvestment-hk/

Midnight26 I am very happy with the current Gold price particularly at AUD $1,650.00 I also feel that our Australian AAA credit rating is skating on thin ice at present. Our fearless Treasurer Scott Morrison manages to keep a straight face when he tells us we will be in budget surplus in 2021. I have to say I am looking forward to seeing this return to surplus, but do wonder how he is going to do it by cutting corporate taxes.

We had a warning from the rating agencies on our AAA status as recently as last December and I feel whatever magic Scott Morrison thinks he can include in the May budget to restore faith in our economy may not fool the world for much longer. However, there could be a silver lining for the Gold enthusiasts, a drop in our rating and a corresponding reduction in our dollar to say $0.70 would see the AUD Gold price return to its all-time record high or close to it.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-19/aaa-credit-rating-survives-for-now-after-myefo/8132996

As always these are just my thoughts shared in good faith and certainly not investment advice.

Many thanks and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $24.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $35.35K 2.357M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 392718 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1162891 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.