UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Hi all,I'm long UNS - but couldn't help notice the surge....

1. 227 Posts.
    Hi all,

I'm long UNS - but couldn't help notice the surge. Reminded me of my meeting with Alan etc.

Direct extract below from an earlier post of mine a few months ago from September 2011. My meeting with Alan and Ramin in Melbourne suggested that mid-2012 would be key milsetone date for Unilife?

9 months later - my 2 cents is that Sanofi or another partner is getting very close. People near to the company want in on the register. We've all waited 3 years+. If big announcement comes - there's a good chance it could tear away (I remember when it ran from 30c-140c in 2 weeks).

Hold on...hopefully...Fingers crossed. JP

I actually had the pleasure of meeting Alan and Dr Ramin (Executive Manager, COO?) in Melbourne in September 2011 over coffee for 1.5 hours. Was particularly impressed with Dr Ramin - polished, highly experienced, commercial, well-connected and operationally focused. In the event that a "Key man risk" impacts Alan - I would be 110% confident in Dr Ramin. In summary, I would personally like the company to focus more on concrete short-term financial milestones (to appease impatient buggers like us) bit in reality over the long-term I am still very firmly satisfied that everything is on track for a sustainable, vibrant future. I learnt that middle-2012 will be expected partner signings (which makes complete sense).

End of the day, UNS is a real game-changer. It's just taking time to penetrate a slow-moving goliath industry and once it does it will be almost impossible to usurp over the following decade. Amazon and others faced a similar challenge before they completely disrupted their industries.

I wouldn't want to be caught with my pants down when an announcement comes and SP runs very hard in mid-2012.

Will be hanging around HC a little bit more from now on.

Keep the faith and keep awesome,

JP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.