PWN 0.00% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

Hello Mr. M.,would you answer me please. There have been over 50...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hello Mr. M.,
    would you answer me please.
    There have been over 50 likes for your report so far, but no follow-ups yet.

You wrote :

"Further Tech Breakthroughs part of QuarterlyQ. ZLD, for certain applications. What’s the significance of this?

A. Major significance. As we develop Master Plan for the industry, not only have we solved the issues for QGC/Shell but the studies, the piloting, the bench tests all provide solutions to the industry problem not just QGC/Shell.As mentioned above in @ricksnachez question and answer, Shell/QGC process the brines further than anyone else, the rest of the industry doesn’t have that capability or is currently not applying but PWN can provide the whole industry with a solution, QGC highly concentrated brine and the rest of the industry’s not so processed brines...."

1. What other industry problem does Parkway have solutions for? Could you please describe this in a little more detail?
    2. To what extent is the rest of the industry not applying existing solutions? So are there any good solutions that compete with Parkway after all?
    What is your or Bahay's level of knowledge and what is it based on?

Thanks for your reply!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3566500 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1677220 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.